Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:23:39 AM EDT

Sorry of you've already seen this:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Romanian_WASR-2_5.45x39_AK_Rifles.html

That's a heck of a deal.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if they are on sale because ammo is amlost impossible to find in some parts of the country?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wonder if they are on sale because ammo is amlost impossible to find in some parts of the country?

That and when looking at the "big picture", 5.45 rifles do not sell as fast even with plenty of ammo around. Century has been known to only import 5.45 rifles in spurts rather than a steady flow due to them being a overall slow mover. Perception of real demand for 5.45 rifles only comes up when everybody is out. When everybody is stocked, they stagnate in terms overall sales when compared to 7.62x39 and .223 rifles.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
i've had terrible customer service from aimsurplus. just a heads up. if there are some people out there that havnt had such an experience yet, please done take this personally. Simply because you havnt had a bad experience with them doesnt mean i havn't.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, but do they have '3s
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And they are not MIL-SPEC receivers..still not a bad deal though.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmmm.........  That is a hell of a deal.  Might need to take the new credit card for a spin
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top