Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 12:33:07 PM EDT
Well Ive searchrd the site for info on the romanian side folders and some members have left great links but it seems everyone is sold out,,crap!!! dpharms, fgsky.com,etc.. If anyone knows where one is please let me know,,I have the tapco=crapco side folder which is a real joke,,the recoil might break the stock,ok I am through crying for now,
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well Ive searchrd the site for info on the romanian side folders and some members have left great links but it seems everyone is sold out,,crap!!! dpharms, fgsky.com,etc.. If anyone knows where one is please let me know,,I have the tapco=crapco side folder which is a real joke,,the recoil might break the stock,ok I am through crying for now,

Fgsky is out?!  Darn it.  I was about to try and buy one from them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
i guess that shoots my idea of buying a second one lol.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#3]
try www.copesdist.com
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:37:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok guys dpharms e-mailed me today and said he still has them in stock,I put my order in today!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Not sure how I feel about the lever folders..had a pushbutton and it seemed much nicer.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#6]
forgive my ignorance but, other than lever and push button, what's the diff?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#7]
FELLAS,   Does anyone sell a Romanian SIDE folder? I've never seen one for sale.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#8]
www.akparts.com/

They have them in stock...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

nothing.

personally, i like the lever, its really easy to use. never used the push button, but i have a hard time imaging that it could be simplier than this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:14:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Well, I'm looking for the pushbutton version if anyone has one or knows who carries them..  See my post in EE.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing.

personally, i like the lever, its really easy to use. never used the push button, but i have a hard time imaging that it could be simplier than this.

The push button version is offset to the left making for a better cheekweld (for a wire stock anyways )...at least if you're right handed.  The lever actuated version has the stock centered.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]
This one came from scott @DPH arms,which by the way is a great guy to deal with on AK parts and no jerk arounds!.It was new and oily but when cleaned up was beautiful and matched my romy, as far as push button or lever I have  both and really like the lever much better, it's easier on the thumb and is a smoother function, and quicker to open,  I like the stock centered and don't like a cold steel wire in my face!Anyways this is what they look like.
this is on my cheap little wasr-3
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing.

The push button version is offset to the left making for a better cheekweld (for a wire stock anyways )...at least if you're right handed.  The lever actuated version has the stock centered.

I agree, I mean disagree...
Being a lefty, I find the push button romanian folders bends perfectly for me. Not sure I'd call it a cheak weld though.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top