Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 2:42:32 PM EDT
Ok...got the ak, now need the folding stock.  Where can I find a good cheap one.  There is one at this sight http://dpharms.com/romanian-ak-47-folding-stock-p-87.html but anyone know of them cheaper?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Romy folders are getting hard to find. I bought a couple before the ban ended for $30.00 each. Last one I saw was going for $65.00
By the way Dpharms is great to do business with.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Florida Gun Stuff......$49.99
www.fgsky.com/ak47.htm
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Florida Gun Stuff......$49.99
www.fgsky.com/ak47.htm

Sweet price.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey thanks for that link!  I just placed an order.  Do you know what is difforent about that one?  It says it is improved some how...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey thanks for that link!  I just placed an order.  Do you know what is difforent about that one?  It says it is improved some how...

They got it backwards.
The lever type was first. It is all most an exact copy of the E. German one with the stock attaching dead center on the pivot when viewed from above.
The push-button came later. It is harder to fold, but the stock is off-set to the left making it more comfortable to shoot right handed. For Right handers it's a wash, for left handed people like me the early type is ++ better.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought I had finally found a folder for a good price!  They are sold out!  Noooooo!!!hock.gif
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a like new one that I don't need anymore. IM me.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top