Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 10:28:51 AM EDT
If I disassemble the semi auto fire control group (FCG), will this let my rifle be automatic?

I have a Romanian GP-WASR-10.

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#1]
what you are asking about doing is illegal. its a bad idea to persue making a gun into a machine gun in violation of the law. nuff said.

welcome to the dark side btw. :)
what part of north carolina are you from?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that info. You know, I would never alter my rifle in any way that would make it illegal.. I am from Johnston County.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If I disassemble the semi auto fire control group (FCG), will this let my rifle be automatic?

No.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Learn how to bumpfire and itll be just like automatic, but as i understand the govt doesnt play around with people who illegaly own automatic weapons. Not to mention an automatic wasr would probably only be good for a few thousand rds with the thin receiver, ive heard itll twist it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright sir.

Now that we, and all the world, know what you're thinking about doing.....along with what county and state you live in (freakin genius)....why don't you make the decision to abide by the law instead of trying to figure out how you can do 20 years in federal prison while making all us law-abiding citizens look bad in the process.

Otherwise, head on out and ask your dumbass questions to THESE GUYS.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Alright sir.

Now that we, and all the world, know what you're thinking about doing.....along with what county and state you live in (freakin genius)....why don't you make the decision to abide by the law instead of trying to figure out how you can do 20 years in federal prison while making all us law-abiding citizens look bad in the process.

Otherwise, head on out and ask your dumbass questions to THESE GUYS.

First of all, I asked a simple quesion with no intentions on doing anything illegal. That's what this site is for right, to ask and learn about AK-47's? For the record, i have a clean criminal background and plan to keep it that way. I actually enjoy my SEMI and plan on keeping it that way. You need to learn the difference between a question and a statement my friend. I enjoy this site and enjoy having the privelege of owning a AK-47 and would not doing anything to jeperodize that. Me asking that quesion is no different than THE COMPLETE PROCESS BEING POSTED HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

Semi-auto Fire Control Group Disassembly and Assembly (Page 1)
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#7]
my fault, i just interpreted what you were asking to be about converting it to fully auto because of the way you said "will this let my rifle fire".
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:58:42 AM EDT
[#8]
No it will not let it fire full auto.  For that you need a few more pieces.  The disconnector is modified between full auto and semi.  As well you would need a full auto sear spring.  There's one more part as well.  In addition you would have to drill the third hole.  From what I've heard, it's drilling the third hole that'll get you free man sex for a few years.  Parts kits come with the stuff needed for full auto so like I said, it's the third hole in the reciever that gets you.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top