AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/5/2006 6:07:48 AM EDT
Shot 40 rounds each yesterday:

Wolf:
FMJ - 122 gr
HP - 122 gr
SP - 154 rg
and American Eagle FMJ 124 gr.

Operated like a champ w/ all ammo. Good groupings at 50 yards, center mass at 100.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#1]
yeh, anyone who says the wsar is a peice of crap is wrong. its a great gun and its a great price. i generally just try and shoot 50-100 yard shots because much farther than that and i'll certainly never have a reason to do- especially with an ak.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have to agree! I love my wasr and wouldnt pay much over that price for an ak. I do want the yugo  underfolder though at aim for 399. I havent had a jam yet and at 25 yards i can shoot 30 rounds through the same black spot on the target. At 100 yards i hit the paper just about every time but cant get a bullseye every time. I love my wasr!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top