Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2006 8:27:34 AM EDT
Is it possible to have a Galil-Ak47 mixture?my gun was shipped with a tag stating GP WASR-10 w/plastic FS&Galil HG 7.62x39. That's exactly how it is printed. Does this mean Galil Handguard?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The description is talking about your Galil "style" handguards made buy TAPCO.
So have you shot the bad boy yet? What do you think?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
hell eah I did! I love it. Loud as I wanted it to be and recoil just like I like em, enough to let you know what you got but not that it throws off your shot sight!
I haven't  been able to target practice with it yet though!
So how about we get together and shoot some targets! I need to sight it in also!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hell eah I did! I love it. Loud as I wanted it to be and recoil just like I like em, enough to let you know what you got but not that it throws off your shot sight!
I haven't  been able to target practice with it yet though!
So how about we get together and shoot some targets! I need to sight it in also!

IM Sent
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top