Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/28/2005 8:33:37 PM EDT
I got to shoot one a couple months ago, and it was nice. It seemed fairly accurate and very little recoil.  I would consider purchasing one in the future if I knew more about them.  For my next rifle, I want something that is worth puting a scope on, low recoil but with decent range.  (Ya I know, it sounds like the gun I'm looking for is an AR15/m4, but if the ak74 is similar in quality, I might consider it just to be unique and save some money)  How much do they cost?, and which is the best for the money, the one I shot was romanian  I hear a lot also about ammo being scarce and expensive for them, is this true?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
wasr 2 from aim, 329.00, side rail mount with red dot of choice, when you find ammo get a couple of cases you'll be good to go.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
i have a romanian CUR-2. i love it. i ordered one of these for it yesterday. once that arrives im gonna have to try it out (and maby ill be able to burn up some of the 7.62x54 thats itching to get shot out of the nagant i got monday)

and about ammo, i think wolf is like $130 for a case shipped, im not totally sure becuase i get it from a friend of mine in exchange for me doing some work for him. dynamit nobel stuff is avaible too, but that stuf really expensive. i havent seen much about ammo from thm but for just blastin ammo wolf will do the trick. once i get my scope and everythign ill see about picking up a few boxes and trying some difrent stuff out see how it performs. i think the dynamit nobel stuff was more made for the ssg82 for longer shots, but wolf works fine at 100 yds.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top