Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 2:51:39 PM EDT
My trigger has no movement and will not let the hammer engage? Did I forget to put something back in? The safey is in the fire position.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I figured it out. One of the long wire/springs is sliding of the back of the little rail. Now, how to fix that? Bend it?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The wire/springs should be on top of the trigger arms. Unless you bent it taking it out, you shouldn't have to bend anything.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats a real bitch is the shepard spring for the trigger and hammer pins.  Well i gave up on trying to fit the shepard spring and used e-clips.  Even that took 45 mins.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The wire/springs should be on top of the trigger arms. Unless you bent it taking it out, you shouldn't have to bend anything.
home.earthlink.net/~mwsjb/install14.jpg

That's it! The one in the top pf the picture keeps sliding off the back on the little bar when the hammer engages. I didn't remove any of the trigger parts though.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top