Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 9:08:49 AM EDT

I just installed a nice set of plum furniture on my SAR2, and it looks great but you know... maybe I'm just not a plastic kinda guy.  I miss the beautiful glow of the wood.  The problem is, I need the plastic to keep down the number of foreign parts because I am using the rommy ak74 muzzle brake (with threaded fsb).

So... my options are to either get a US made ak74 brake (for Romanian Threaded FSB) and use the original wood, or to find and buy US made wood, or maybe if I am lucky find someone to swap my new plum furniture for US made wood.  So far option one seems most likely but last I checked noone were available.

Anyone want a plum set?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#1]
"Anyone want a plum set? "

i do, but I dont have any trades.  How much to buy?
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top