Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/13/2005 11:10:03 AM EDT
I was reflecting on some of my half done projects and I noticed that  never got around to correcting my SAR-3 now that the crime bill is dead.  I looked into doing this a couple years ago but at the time the Romanian front sight with the 22mm threads was almost impossible to find.

Well, lookie what K-var has in stock again...  

www.k-var.com/product.asp?3=240

Well, with a quick search I managed to find this us made 22mm LH thread break that will work with this:

www.ak-103.com/services/romy_brake.html

www.ak-103.com/parts.html

Not cheap by any measure but really nice units... I hate to admit it but I dont remember what the price was but I ordered one!

Now all I need is these two parts and my SAR-3 can be an evil dog as opposed to a snipped puppy!  I will update this after I get the parts to show how this is done but it is an easy project...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top