Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2005 2:11:51 PM EDT
And if so, how would I mount anything to it?

It's my first Kalashnikov (I'm in love!) and I'm still figuring everything out. I've only gotten to put ten rounds through it, thanks to getting it just before leaving for college again. No guns allowed on campus anymore. They became verboten my freshman semester. Before that there was a gun in every room.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is, and it takes a special type of mount.  Check out one of the AK parts dealers for more info.  My SAR has it as well, but I've never felt driven to put a scope on it.

-Nw -
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a link
http://www.freedomoptics.com/Comersus/store/comersus_dynamicIndex.asp
I bought a Russian POSP scope and I really like it. You can take it off and on in about 10 seconds and it still holds zero. My groups got a lot tighter at a 100 yards, you can still use the iron sights as the scope is a little off set. It  just ad a new dimension to your AK shooting pleasure.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep!

Kobra, get one from freedom optics. They are great!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top