Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 10:39:54 AM EDT
I'am buying a WASR-10 high cap, (without bayo mount) and i've seen the price ranges from like $425 to $310, But I found one for $280 new in the box.  I was wondering if it's a good deal or if you guys have seen anything for a better price.  It also comes with sling, cleaning kit and 1-20, 1-30 round mag.

Thanks...hug.gif
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's new, thats a very good price compared to what I've seen them going for at the local shows. I would suggest the standard inspection for mag wobble/canted sights though.....but those are easily remedied.
Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
You want to know the website that I got it from?  On you computer, type in "Classic Arms Inc"  You might have heard of it, but they got great prices.  The site used to be on AK forums, good thing I wrote down the info on the site.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You want to know the website that I got it from?  On you computer, type in "Classic Arms Inc"  You might have heard of it, but they got great prices.  The site used to be on AK forums, good thing I wrote down the info on the site.

Did you call? I used to do biz with them, but they allways say "sorry but the web prices are out dated". In the '90s when I was buying a lot from them, the had a hot line machine on the fone that told us all the hot deals, well they had 7.62x39 ammo real cheap on there, so I tryed to buy some and they told me it had gone up like $20 a case, I boght it 'cause Y2K was comeing up and I needed ammo bad, then I called several months later the same thing on the "hot line", even more expensive and each time I harassed them and tried to get them to honor it, I think I checked over a year later and it was still on there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that site is good for having deals posted that are out of date.  They still have Chinese AKmags listed for sale @ like $8 or $9, but they have been out for two years now.  I've got to where I just call to hear them say they don't have anymore and that they will be updating the site soon.  When I'm bored of course.

Every once in a while you get lucky and they actually have the item for what the are advertising.  Not to knock the company totally, because they are good to deal with.  You just can't trust the website.

DK
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought an AK off AR.  That company that I was gonna buy off of didnt have one that was legal in NY.  So I found a WASR10 Hi-Cap on AR and the guy that i'am buying from lives in the same state.  This will be my first AK and I hope I will have alot of fun with it...hug.gif
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top