Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 4:38:06 PM EDT
alright took my psl to the range for the first time the other day and tried to sight it in.Found that no matter what I did the thing shot like a good couple feet high..Is there anyway to adjust the scope,from the inside(4xposp)..Really urking me ,I know its not the rifle because I took of the scope and shot with the regular iron sights it shot fine..Any ideas can I take the top off and adjust it with a little screwdriver or sometging..Well any ides would be great..Thanks...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like it could be a couple things. First I'd bore sight if possible. ie, remove bolt and sand bag rifle. look down bbl and then look thru scope. Adjust crosshairs accordingly without moving rifle. This will let you "see" how much more "up" adjustment you need.
Next I'd re mount the scope making POSITVE that it isn't twisted the opposite direction. (rightside up).
If the above two items both fail, shim the scope using .001 shims.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:30:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Ontop of youre scope adjustment knobs there are 3 screws.  Leave the 1 in the middle ALONE and take out the two others.  This should allow you signifagnt more adjustment  to get the scope sighted in. When done spin the top of the knobs so that the screw holes line up and re insert screws.  Before ya do that final step ya might wanna place the zero mark onto the slash but it up to you.  
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top