Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2005 4:50:25 PM EDT
I returned my yugo kit and told them I would take a romy or yugo as replacement, wichever came in first, well I just got a Quantum view tracking number but they never answered my e-mail about what I wanted, so I don't know what I'm getting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2005 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2005 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one from Scott Gull at DPH arms, which came from CFS originally.
Mine is mint, never fired, all numbers match, wood is nearly perfect, just grimy from storage.
My PG was a bit nicked up but not so as to ruin it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
my rommy kit i just got is in ok shape the rife was used for sure wood needs refinished but nothing paint and wood finish wont take care of barrel is dirty but cleaned up well
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I got one this week. I'm happy with it,especially considering the price. The outside metal and the wood needed cleaning, but the bore and internal parts were spotless.
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine monday and put it together wednesday.  It as in ok shape, but then i was expecting it to be alot worse.  The bore was dirty but had no pitting at all.  The wood was dinged up some but not to bad considering the amount I am sure it was used.  I am pretty happy with it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Picked mine up last week and was suprised at how nice it was. A lot better then the VG the advertised. More like new the VG. Might have to order another one.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
i just got my romy kit in, absolutely wonderful. there is a small knick on the wood- but other than that its absolutely perfect. i'm so in love with the color and shape of it that i'm not going to bother redoing it at all.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:39:19 AM EDT
[#8]
There appear to be only a very few Romy kits that aren't in great shape.  Most of the ones I've seen or heard of that had problems they were all minir, dings in the wood, dirty, I got one that the slots in the barrel for the foregrip retainer were cut at an offset so the fore grip cants a bit, but that's the worst on that kit.  The second Romy I got is darn near perfect.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top