Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:01:43 PM EDT
Hey guys,
First post on the AK side. Got a question, The WASR-10 I've got (still being broken in thanks to crappy work schedule and limited range time) has a trigger that feels like sh*t.
No, I know it's not going to be the smothest, best, trigger in the world but I know it could be better.
Just feel really,really rough. Will time wear it in or is there something I can do to help it on it's way ?
Any tips or suggestions?
w50g
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:43:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Wulf,

Welcome! Go to the top of this page, click on Romanian update. Linx310 has some great tutorials on trigger fix, & much more. I've done the mods as he describes, & they work much better, plus it's a quick inexpensive fix. Good luck.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Swampman,
I found the link to his page last night after I posted that. A LOT of really good info on there.
Looks like theres a lot of things you can do to smooth them up a little.
Thanks,
            w50g
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top