Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/1/2004 4:04:35 PM EDT
Has anyone bought an AK from this dealer?( www.classicarms.us )  They seem to have the best prices in S.N.  If so how is the quality?  Are these built by Century?  Thanks for any input.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not bought an AK from Classic Arms.  All of the feedback I have seen (over on that other board) has been very positive.  

CLICK HERE
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I've purchased from them in the past.  Everything went well for me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:01:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought some AR mags from them a few years ago. Some came in nice, a couple not so nice. I called and returned them for an exchange. They were very helpful and easy to deal with. I would order from them again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The people I talked to on the phone were very nice.

So nice in fact, I placed an order for my Romak-3.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep good folks down at Classic Arms. I bought my first WASR(less than $300) from them with no issues.
FREE

Quoted:
IF this is the Same Classic Arms out of Indian Trail NC, I have dealt with them at guns shows in NC, and was always treated well by them. Most of the Milsurps I have came from them, they always had a decent price and selection, and were nice people to deal with.

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top