Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 3:18:32 PM EDT
Why has this forum been so quiet lately? You gotta have some things to pass along. I'll get a discussion going. I have 8 AK's, not nearly enough. 2 more are on order, a wasr2 & 3. I took my boss & finance manager to my dealer today & they each got a Sar1. Then I took them to the range, what a hoot!! My landlady is convinced she'll see me on the 10 o'clock news. My cat is indifferent to all of this, but guys, you are my main source of entertainment after a tough day at the Harley shop. I know, get a life, but help me out here, post your stuff, cause I know....You have stuff.
Romys are my favorite, so let's hear it!!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats up Swamp!!! I've noticed the lack of chit chat of late..Must be the guns are holding up well..I just finished a SAR 2..gunkoted  and re did the wood in red mohagany and semi gloss poly came out freaken great best looker I have till the 14th anyway.....  So you converted some to the dark side huh....It grows and grows... And after work I dont care to have a life gotta save up for the weekend...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I think everyone's gearing up for what happens in two weeks.  There'll be tons of folded stock, threaded barrel, and bayonet pics, eh?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you guys may be right, everybody is deep in plans for the 14th. I've got a bunch of stuff in the closet too. There will be a lot of "show me yours & I'll show you mine".  
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top