Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/1/2004 1:55:47 PM EDT
Happy as a clam, got it for $369 which didn't seem too bad. Only two SAR-1's at the show ALL the other AK's were WASR-10's. I'm very new to all this but it seems it great shape, straight sights and nice wood furnature (sp?). I can't wait to take it to the range. I'll get some pics for you fellas.  Taipan
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
   Great.  Let everybody know how she shoots.  
   Stock up on ammo.  If you can buy small quantities of different makes you can find out what she favors, then spring for the case.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto
Always nice to know when others do well after we type at em'
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Good price! I got mine at an earlier show from Bear Arms. Good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL Thats actually who I got it from (Bear Arms).
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome To The Dark Side!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Now I know I've joined the dark side, ordered close to $400 worth of parts & accessories for the SAR-1, including the RSA fire group. Can't wait to put it all together. Going to be looking at getting a Kobra red dot as well.------Taipan
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost got one from bear arms, but then found a lightly used one for 3$00 at the scotsdale gun center and went for it. I havend bought alot of stuff for it yet other than a cleaning kit, sling, 1000 rounds of ammo, 4 mags, and a AK-74 muzzle brake that will have to be bored out and JB welded on.

Still need to get at least 4 more mags
A front sight tool for both elevation and windage
an evil black stock
a 1" pad for my current stock (im over 6'4")
recoil buffer

I anyone knows where to get the sight tools, buffer, mags, and stock pad in onle place Id like to hear about it. It currently looks like im gonna need to go to 2 or 3 places to get the parts I need.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Kommander,
                           I had to go to more than one place, ordered most of the stuff from Blackjack and a couple matching pieces from KVAR. I have to say that Ive never ordered anything and got it faster than the KVAR order, those guys rock. My RSA trigger group is back ordered two weeks though from Blackjack, seems to be a shortage of em........................Taipan
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:03:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Congrats on the sar-1.  Let us know how it shoots for you.  Before you change out the FCG, go and shoot it then put in the new one and and shoot it again. You will apreciate the big change.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top