Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 3:03:07 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with a company called wholesale guns and ammo out of NY?

Need any information asap.

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember a NY menber mention in passing that they are total assholes.  I have not dealt with them and can not verify this though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought three Mausers from them about a year and a half ago.  The ordering was pretty painless and the rifles arrived within five days as described.  I don't believe I spoke to anyone and ordered off the web, so I can't comment as to the attitude of the people that work there.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered my Yugo SKS from them. Fast shipping, pleasant on the phone. Rifle was as advertised and the price was competetive.  

Its been over a year now, but based on my one and only encounter with them, I'd try them again.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 4:40:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I spoke with them yesterday and they were very pleasant.  I have to wait for my ffl with signed ink to arrive, but the lady was very nice.

Link Posted: 11/5/2003 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I got a catalog from them yesterday, name sounds familiar.
now the question is, who sold them my name and address?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sorry Sharky, I sold it to them.

I got five bucks for it!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I have bought a fair number of rifles from WGA and have always been more than satisfied with them.  Followup service can be a PITA.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#9]
only $5
damn I'm cheap

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry Sharky, I sold it to them.

I got five bucks for it!

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I haven't been to there store saince they moved further east.  I never had a problem with them, but I have heard stories from other members.  Then again this was also before the move, so maybe they did away with all the rude people.

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top