Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/24/2003 4:47:54 PM EDT
Hi Guy's ,  I'm new to the Board and just wanted to say HI. I have an SAR-1. Also have a Colt M4 w/ ACOG. Thanks.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey again Ranger Edge!
Welcome aboard!!! I too am a relatively new member here, and have been posting as well on guns.net for some time. If there is anything I can help with just ask!!!! And you may need to help me at some point too!!!
I love the community these forums provide.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey METALMAN, Whats up ! My Black K-var Stocks Arive Tomorrow...  COOL !  The Vented Upper Handguard Is On Backorder. Be about two weeks Till I get it they said.But I'm on the list to get one as soon as they come in.good talkin' to ya...talk to ya soon,BYe.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 3:06:26 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome aboard!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top