Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/20/2003 6:55:12 PM EDT
I am new to SAR-1's so be patient with my questions!  How can I get rid of trigger snap in my Sar-1?  What does the RSA FCG do for the trigger pull and feel?  Also, where can I order an RSA FCG?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you can mess around with the century trigger filing away on it or get a new trigger. I went the route of the new trigger & got the RSA. It's milled instead of cast like the century. Adjustable down to about 3.5 lbs. Single or double action pull. I love mine. It's well worth the money. Put in a new trigger & see what you've been missing! (Both in accuracy & comfort)
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I put 1,000 rds through my SAR-1 in two days...man was my finger sore! [>Q]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, RSA trigger and trigger plate ordered.  Hope to get it installed this weekend.
Thanks for the feeback.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been very happy with my RSA trigger. Well worth the money.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top