Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/21/2003 11:34:33 AM EDT
i saw a ak-47 today at the local shop and it was stamped cdi georgia vermont. i called a shop in georgia vermont and they told me calvery arms? is there a calvery arms ware house around here?
it was a romainia ak and id be interested in owning one with the vt stamped on the side
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
ok a day of searching has shown me that Century International Arms has warehouses or something in my area. it looks as if ak-47's are being imported right into my back yard:) but there a wholesaler and i cant buy direct from them i dont belive
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine says:

MADE BY ROMARM SA/CUGIR
IN ROMANIA
IMPORTED CAI GEORGIA, VT

Get one at aimsurplus.com for $290-320.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]
My SAR-2 has this on the side:

MADE BY CN ROMARM SA/CUGIR
IN ROMANIA
IMPORTED CAI GEORGIA, VT.

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
cool thanks guys. i went with a saiga 308. kinda was looking forward to a gun with vt stamped on it though
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
By the way, Cavalry Arms is in Arizona...good company to deal with.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top