Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/3/2014 12:43:09 PM EDT
I am looking for options that will fit my M10-762. I have the plastic hogue grips and I want a rail system will fit. It seems the Damage industries will not fit. I also wanted the Krebs Custom UKM, but it seems that will not fit either. What are my options. Pics or links please
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
The M-10 (at least from last year) will fit any standard AKM handguards.

Take apart the screws that hold the upper to lower, remove the gas tube, remove the lower handguard retainer, slide out lower handguard and you are done...

I've swapped the ones on mine previously, and didn't have any issues...

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
FYI... Damage is working on an M10 solution... probably a few months out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FYI... Damage is working on an M10 solution... probably a few months out.
View Quote

I used their regular handguard on mine when I had it, fit just fine
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought mine earlier this year. It wears Mission First Tactical upper and lower handguards.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought mine earlier this year. It wears Mission First Tactical upper and lower handguards.
View Quote

I have this same black handguard in like new shape for $35 shipped if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I run an Ultimak on my M10 and for now I'm keeping the Hogue lower handguard that came with it, although I did have to remove the heatshield to get the Ultimak to fit. Surprisingly removing the heatshield doesn't seem to have caused it to noticeably overheat, at least not after two mag dumps.

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top