AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2008 5:48:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
And this makes then "Speshul" how???
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
 Guess you know who to call if you ever need a bunch of guys to break your clay/ceramic tiles and shoot-up all your ammo.    

If you want to watch a bunch of adrenalized, insane security guys, check this video out on the training of Kim Jong-il's bodyguard/PSD personnel in North Korea.  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jM9Qzs9isY

I think they've got the Romanian guys beat in the "breaking things with your hands and head" department - and I didn't see the Romanian guys getting shovels thrown at their bare chests.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to say he almost smoked his buddy at 2:11.

Good thing they're pros.

I'd like to see that whole vid Rayman...
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I've trained with Romanian Spec Ops.  I didn't witness any such asshattery.
These guys in the video are clowns.
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScdiEEUWwBk&feature=related

I like the one-handed AK pistol technique.

gotta dig the other camera dude in the purple sport jacket.those looked like 40 round mags in the aimr carbines.
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Not to detract from the original poster's thread but more North Korean training insanity:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQzokgGS7g

Search Youtube.com and you can find a variety of different countries' special operational forces training videos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#7]
So, in Counter-Terrorism, you need to break ceramic tiles and cinderblocks that are stacked and have been made brittle by fire.......
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I worked with a bunch of Romanians at my last job, and none of them displayed such asshattery.  They do not adhere to most OSHA standards, but some of that display was really kinda sci-fi like...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, At least those special forces in that video will be prepared if they are attacked by hot bricks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 nobody hates flaming patio tiles like they do.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:29:55 AM EDT
[#11]

If I ever get attacked by a stack of brittle clay tiles, with spacers for easy breaking, I am calling these guys right away.

BTW, i emailed them to see if they would host my daughter's 7yr old birthday party. They do this cool ring of fire first fight thing but they didn't reply.  Oh well.  Guess I'll call Barney instead since he's not working with them anymore.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
. . . he almost smoked his buddy at 2:11.

that part should be made into an animated .gif file and used as an internet avatar.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top