Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 4:30:24 PM EDT
I read a few of you took off your carry handles.  it is transferable to a non AES10B AK?  I happen to like it and wish all my AKs had it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I looked at mine and you can take the handle off but there is a piece on the receiver that the handle goes into.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine came off my aes10 the second time I picked it up really cheap cast shit, the one on my aes10B is a little more solid but as was said could be removed but not reinstalled on another weapon.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone know were any extra carry handles are?  Not the piece that is welded to the gun just the carry handle?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Try a WTB post on the usual classifieds. Nobody is selling them but I'm sure a few people here and there have take-offs lying in a parts bin gathering dust.

If you can get the full assembly from someone who cut the part off right at the weld, it ought to be simple to add it to any AK by welding it to the barrel just like the Romanians did it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#5]
silent weapon-i have one with the eclip on it that i took off my aes10b.i never shot the rifle with it on.i was going to get pics of that plus some other parts that i'm selling.if ya want it,pm me and we'll work something out.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top