Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 6:49:10 AM EDT
Is there any where to buy PSL mags under $30 each?

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Cope's distributing  Cope's had a 4 pack a while ago for 59.99.  I just checked the webpage and didn't see them still listed though.

AIM Surplus was also selling them a couple months ago for 19.99 each, I haven't double checked their site though.

AIM Surplus
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought mine from CDNN a month or so ago.  I guess I didn't get the best price ($99.99), but oh well, mags were in great shape, and came with the pouch.

www.cdnninvestments.com/dr764newro.html
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link

The add here for Copes
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a set!  The mags are very nice!  Pouch is New.

Sweet Deal!  I do not know if they are sold out!

Rounds-out to $15/mag, not bad when they where going for $50-$60 at the Funshows in Dalla-Ft. Worth.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one of the 4 mag deals with the pouch from Copes for $59.95.  Its a great deal if they still have some.  

I was not expecting much from the mags, but all four looked perfect.  

Thats more than I can say for the 5 I got with the gun from Atlantic.  3 of the 5 that came with the gun had serious rust that was painted over.  Heres the link to Copes.

4 Mag pouch deal
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top