Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 3:28:28 PM EDT

About 6 weeks ago i ordered one of Centerfire's Romanian AK pistols in 7.62x39.  It still hasn't come in yet, but looks to be a pretty neat firearm for the $.  Does anyone know much about them ?    I sure hope their supplier comes through pretty soon - or before the Democrats ban 'em again.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it on backorder?

I have found if it's something I want badly with them, the longer it takes.

Got put on backorder once for a detachable ar-15 handle and it took several months to get them in stock.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
yep - i'm afraid so.  Thanks Buddy !   If it doesn't come in pretty soon, i may try to get my $ back and get one off Gunbroker  (regretfully for $100 to $150 more).

Y'all are T-H-E BEST !
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I just checked their website. This item is no longer being offered.  Dang. I still wish they'd ship it, as they have my $.  Oh well.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top