Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 4:28:43 PM EDT
Has their ever been any regular stocks made for the milled MAK90? I want to convert one back to pg configuration and would like to have an original yellow type wood.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search for Ironwood Designs.  Matt makes walnut and laminated stocks for the milled MAK 90.  They come with special mounting hardware and sell for a little less than $100.

Bugs762
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah , I now have one on the way from Ironwood.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
can you get a under folding stock for a Norinco Mac 90?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Any underfolder will work if you have the trunnion to go with it and want to remove the existing rivets.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]
can you explain in more detail.  I have had this gun for about 7 years and it has a aftermarket stock already on it.  What is the trunnion?  How would I remove the rivet and who makes under folding stocks for Mak 90's
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:51:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The trunnion is the piece that is riveted in the back of the rec to support it and attach the stock to. I am not sure where to get them but JD Tactical on Gunbroker had them one time and they were the only one that did. Any underfolder stock will work. But, it requires drilling about 8 more holes in the rec and removal of the old trunnion. Its not real easy to do but it can be done. The  rivet have to either be drilled out or chisel the head off and punch out.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top