Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:39:01 AM EDT
I'm interested in getting one of these sidefolders, and had a few questions.

First, I know that Polytech has a model that is almost identical.  Would the Norinco or the Polytech be more rare?  What would be a fair price for these guns?

Also, Polytech has another model that has Galil type skeleton stock (Model AKS47/2).  I read somewhere that not as many were imported.  Are these harder to find?  Going price?

Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:22:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The Polytech galil side folder is the rarest, probably.  The 56S-2 with the wood foregrips, pistol grips and phenolic folding stock may be more rare.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Polytech galil side folder is the rarest, probably.  The 56S-2 with the wood foregrips, pistol grips and phenolic folding stock may be more rare.

got a pic of these?
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top