Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/20/2002 6:06:53 AM EDT
Guys...any idea who sells blade bayonets (or any type, but prefer blade) specifically for Polytech variants? I have a standard Polytech AKS that I bought in the '80's and the East German, Bulgarian, Russian bayos won't fit (so I am told).

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the TAPCO site.  They've got some North Korean bayos, for about $20, that are close to the chinese style, and definately will fit your AKS.  Actually, any AKM bayonet should fit, but at least the North Korean job is from the same part of the world---if you can't find an original Chinese unit.

Bought one of the TAPCO units a few weeks ago.  Even tho they're not advertised as new, mine appeared to be unused, with just a few scratches on the scabbard.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
THANK YOU!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Chinese bayonet from a pre-ban Norinco AK-47 that I may part with if you are interested.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top