Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/9/2020 6:17:08 PM EDT
Just picked up a beautiful Mak90 that has been “converted” to how AK’s should look.

Has the  pre-ban style stock, checkered pistol grip, and wood handguard, all of which are Chinese I believe.

Problem is that there is not much information online to confirm or deny that the furniture I have is truly the “rare” Chinese set that is highly desired.

I’m looking for a little help in identifying What furniture set came with my rifle and what it is worth.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/9/2020 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks original.   The front looks different from the back however.  It most likely came with the gun.
Fwiw, If someone just slapped “correct” original Chinese furniture on there, it’s probably not quite “legal”.

Why are you thinking the original China wood is rare and coveted?
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]
From the research I did, the stocks go for 100 plus and the grip right around $60-70.  I’m going to be selling both and I was just making sure they are legitimate Chinese parts before I list them as such.

I got my values from polytechparts.com and gunbroker
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the research I did, the stocks go for 100 plus and the grip right around $60-70.  I’m going to be selling both and I was just making sure they are legitimate Chinese parts before I list them as such.

I got my values from polytechparts.com and gunbroker
View Quote
Disregard anything Polytechparts.com has as far as prices go.
Gunbroker is top end for what items are worth.
The PG and stock appear to be Norinco parts.
"Value" is determined by what the buyer is willing to pay.
Fat pistol grip would sell quick for $40, wait and you might get $60 from the right buyer.
A decent preban buttstock would sell fast at $85, wait and you might get $100.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd be interested in the furniture give me a holler.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Price check thread
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top