Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2011 7:35:14 PM EDT
I picked up a full set of blonde polytech legend wood at a pawn shop this weekend.  Its used, but in VG condition, came with all hardware too.  I bought it with the intent to use it on a new MAK, but it even seems too nice for that.  :)
The buttstock came with the cleaning kit, fat checkered grip, upper/lower hand guards.

So what's the going rate?
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
$80-$100  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Try 200 or so, its all dried up, just watch the EE or Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I put it on a mak90 just for the look.  Sad when the wood is worth half of the rifle price.

I think its too nice to put on it.  I need to go buy something to put the wood on.

But crap.  I'd sell it for 200.  :)
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Since you asked, there is a guy selling NOS Chi-com buttstocks for AKM on another ak forum for $40, and you can get the rest from poly tech parts for $100.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, I put that legend wood on a new MAK that I had laying around and I sure had a LOT of sniffers at the gun show.  I wasnt selling it but that wood sure drew alot of attention to it.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top