Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2007 9:52:19 AM EDT
Id like to buy spare replacment parts for my Arsenal SAM7A1R. Which do you suggest? Which break more often?

And where do you suggest I buy these from?
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Save your money man.....that AK you have is built like a tank inside and out. You won't have to worry about any internal part replacement until well beyond 30k rounds. And that's with steel-cased ammo. If you were shooting that stuff through an AR, I'd say get some replacement parts. Just start saving up for an underfolder AK, because I can already tell you are hooked on AK's now like the rest of us. I think a nice Lancaster Polish underfolder or Yugo (M92 / M70) underfolder would suit you, or maybe a Vector. Soon you'll be well armed and penniless like the rest of us.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top