Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/16/2007 2:59:20 AM EDT
Finally got my 95 de-butted.  Bulgarian buttstock, US pistol grip.  Now on to getting the brake removed and barrel threaded.  Just amkes it that more evil looking :P

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6334/img1041zm9.th.jpg
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle.  Just be sure to keep your 922(r) parts count correct!  
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The Lord loves a liberator.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I am swapping out the FCG, but I do have a US mag and myself so that is 5 :P  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am swapping out the FCG, but I do have a US mag and myself so that is 5 :P  

Pistol grip, FCG and US mag (body, follower, base plate) = 7  

That's two more than you need for a milled AK.  I'd go with US gas piston and brake so I could use foreign mags, but that's just me.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
Pistol grip, FCG and US mag (body, follower, base plate) = 7  

That's two more than you need for a milled AK.  I'd go with US gas piston and brake so I could use foreign mags, but that's just me.

Right now there is only 1 part on their US not including the mag.  The piston will be swapped out and the FCG along with the grip I will hvae 5 and be done with these stupid shinanigans  
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top