Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:08:30 PM EDT
I have looked all over for a 5.45x39mm SLR-105A1 with sight rail.  No luck.  Does anyone know where I can get one of these?  
Arsenal's website says they are out of production.  Has the supply of these rifles dried up here in the States?
Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
RSR Group(distributor) has some SLR105A1's as of two days ago when my ffl ordered one for me. i had them ask for a SLR105A1R and they're out of those. Arsenal states that no more SLR's will be released.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I was searching for a SA-M5R but ended up getting one without the rail (I already have a 105R).

I really wanted a rail so I had Chris at AK-USA install one and it turned out great.

Yes, it cost a little more than if Arsenal had done it but sometimes if you miss the boat you got to pay a little extra to get where you want to go.

From my understanding the last of the 105A1 no ban rifles have shipped to RSR and Lew Horton and possibly are already presold.
Take a look.

k-varcorp.com/forums/index.php?s=1e4cf6f8e7681d18830295e54531bede&showtopic=3302

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top