Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/4/2006 3:13:24 PM EDT
I just received my Arsenal SLR105A1 and SAM5 this past week.  I took them to the range today to break them in a little.   :D   They are beautiful rifle and shoot great.  Now I have every caliber of AK, except the .308 (I'll have to get working on that!).

The fit and finish are great on these rifles.  My only concern is the SAM5 has a canted front sight.  I'll have to give Arsenal a call to see if they will fix it.  I imagine they should, as I an the 1st owner of this rifle.

The 5.45x39 is a great shooter!  I wish I had thousands of rounds to break her in properly...  Time will fix that!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Arsenal should fix it but be prepared to wait. What kind of groups are you getting with the sam5 ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just received my Arsenal SLR105A1 and SAM5 this past week.  I took them to the range today to break them in a little.   :D   They are beautiful rifle and shoot great.  Now I have every caliber of AK, except the .308 (I'll have to get working on that!).

The fit and finish are great on these rifles.  My only concern is the SAM5 has a canted front sight.  I'll have to give Arsenal a call to see if they will fix it.  I imagine they should, as I an the 1st owner of this rifle.

The 5.45x39 is a great shooter!  I wish I had thousands of rounds to break her in properly...  Time will fix that!!!

That's unacceptable.  For the price one pays for a SA M-5, there shouldn't be a problem with the front sight to begin with.  Arsenal will repair it.  

I had the same problem with an SSR-85C-2.  
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top