Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:37:07 PM EDT
Can someone please tell me or guide me on what the correct accessories for a SA M5 would be?
1. Correct Bulgarian mag pouch
2. Correct Bayonet for the SA M5
3. Correct sling for the SA M5
4. This is a subjective one - I would want an optic for this rifle. I have looked at the Kobra, but if this rifle is that accurate.. wouldn't I be better off with an actual magnifying optic?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is exceptionally accurate.  It has been cryo'd, sports the new Vortex FH and a rather rare DDR Zeiss aus Jena ZF 4X25mm optic for the MPiK-74N.  With hand loads I'm a tad, a mere smidgen over 1 MOA.  In sum, yes, get a magnifying optic if you want to wring the most out of a SAM-5...that's my experience.  Now as far as the "correct" accessories, from an historical perspective, I have not a clue.      
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#2]
vugger,

Just stick with Bulgarian accessories, since the SA M-5 is very much Bulgarian influenced.  

Bayonet is black and available from K-VAR.

Mag pouches are usually OD green, available from K-VAR or other EE boards.

Slings are usually dark green or OD green, available from K-VAR or Global Trades.

Bud
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top