Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:04:20 AM EDT
I was thinking of selling my Classic and was wondering what the going rate is right now. It's a ban model, with the permanent nut removed and replaced, and it has a flawless Polish hardwood stock set on it. It's in excellent condition, and is very accurate (have target shot with Lapua). I've asked around and people have said they're around $1K, which would surprise the hell out of me since it's a ban rifle.

Can anyone tell me a reasonable price for it? Is $1,000 really the going rate for this rifle?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  If you can get one for $1000.00, buy it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was thinking of selling my Classic...

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was thinking of selling my Classic...

What an idiot I am!  I totally misread your post.  As you can see, it was late

I would have offered you some money for that thing.  As it turns out, I missed your ad and therefore, a great buy.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:07:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I found an online dealer w/one listed BNIB for $875

I thought it was too good to be true, and emailed him for verification/offer on Saturday

..........waiting

But weekends and all maybe he will return my message today
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top