Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:15:48 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem where after firing the tigger gets stuck to the rear and you have to push it forward. Its not that big of a deal to me but its been happening more and more often as I put more rounds thru the gun.  Think I should contact Arsenal about it? What about getting a G2 trigger?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I'll give thema call this week and let you know what happens.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you check the legs of the hammer spring ? Are they slipping off the end of the trigger assembly ? Is the hammer put in backwards ?

DT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
ive heard that this is pretty normal with a new gun, maybe even with the G2 triggers. from what i've read it will go away after a few hundred rounds. i think it has to do with the disconnector smooting out or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Did you check the legs of the hammer spring ? Are they slipping off the end of the trigger assembly ? Is the hammer put in backwards ?

DT

Everything is put in correctly. I took the cover off and dry fired it a couple of times to see what was going on. I believe that the hook that catches the hammer if you don't let go of the trigger (the part that keeps it from going full auto) is catching and not always letting go.  I think it just needs to be smoothed out a little bit.

I'd say I've put around 1100 rounds thru the rifle in the year that I've owned it. But recently (around the time this problem started) I have been shooting differently where I hold the trigger back ofter my shot as to hold the rifle in place easier (less movement).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Why dont you also try replacing the hammer spring. You could send it back to Arsenal but it will be wks before you get it back.

DT
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top