Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 2:51:50 AM EDT
I saw at a recent gunshow that JKF and another AK parts dealer are selling a look-a-like of the long Bulgarian birdcage flash suppressor.  I like the looks of the piece and can't find a real one.  Has anybody tried on of the American ones?  How's the fit?

I think the guy told me the assembly (flash hider and thread adapter) was $45.00.  I might have to pick one up at the next show.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think the guy told me the assembly (flash hider and thread adapter) was $45.00.  I might have to pick one up at the next show.

Why wait for the show?
www.veriforcetactical.com/tactical_accessories/717/

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, there's a bit of debate about the origin of these flash hiders, I got one with really crappy machining in the grooves and my brother got one that looks absolutely perfect. They appear to be blued, which say's Chicom knockoff and VFT say's they don't know the where they were made. Personally, I kinda doubt they were made in the U.S. or Bulgaria. The two I've checked out do fit very good ...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:15:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Any chance that these are the right shape and size for mounting a bayonet?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#4]
If your sight block has the lug on it then it'll work fine, if your lug is on the gas block then no ...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.

Where you at in MT?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm between Great Falls and the Rockies ...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I was born and raised in Montana.  I don't miss it too much this time of year!
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top