Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 12:50:19 AM EDT
Yesterday several friends went out a shoot a series of different assault rifles and for the first time i had a chance to shoot my new SAM7 Carbine.   Now generally it take a little sight in time to get most rifles on target but not the case with the Sam-7.  At 100 meters the gun was shooting strait and true, The tangent factory sights were right on target and everything from water filled milk containers, pop cans and steel plate targets were jumping with first shot hits.

This basic or modern design AK47 Arsenal has created is the top shelf, first degree defense weapon.  Friends that were shooting FAL's and M4's were a little concerned the AK was shooting to good to be true, bragging rights were drifting to the other side of the range and as time went on and ammo consumption was reaching over 500 rounds of silver bear,  the Sam-7 continued to preform with blue ribbon results.  I was highly impressed with the gun and with the added superior cosmetic quality you could not ask for more from a assault rifle for under 750.00 bucks.  

I know there are other AK47's & AKM part builds from other companies for less money but the ARSENAL INC. SAM7, is the way to go for the consumer that demands the whole package.        
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:54:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Arsenal = Top shelf stuff

The advertise their rifles as being zeroed to 100yds from the factory with some sort of Laser bore sighting system that they use.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't part with mine!  What a gem!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought the exact same gun. I have yet to fire it, but it does feel very, very well made. I read in the manual they sight them in precisely via laser for 100 yards. I guess they weren't kidding.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Miz LWilde got me one for my B'day about three years ago.  Great rifle.  Very accurate and a blast to shoot.  My SHTF weapon now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yesterday several friends went out a shoot a series of different assault rifles and for the first time i had a chance to shoot my new SAM7 Carbine.   Now generally it take a little sight in time to get most rifles on target but not the case with the Sam-7.  At 100 meters the gun was shooting strait and true, The tangent factory sights were right on target and everything from water filled milk containers, pop cans and steel plate targets were jumping with first shot hits.

This basic or modern design AK47 Arsenal has created is the top shelf, first degree defense weapon.  Friends that were shooting FAL's and M4's were a little concerned the AK was shooting to good to be true, bragging rights were drifting to the other side of the range and as time went on and ammo consumption was reaching over 500 rounds of silver bear,  the Sam-7 continued to preform with blue ribbon results.  I was highly impressed with the gun and with the added superior cosmetic quality you could not ask for more from a assault rifle for under 750.00 bucks.  

I know there are other AK47's & AKM part builds from other companies for less money but the ARSENAL INC. SAM7, is the way to go for the consumer that demands the whole package.        

Who did you buy it from?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe that Jensen Arms has Carbines in stock.  

Price is really not that bad.  $649.99

Bud
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I believe that Jensen Arms has Carbines in stock.  

Price is really not that bad.  $649.99

Bud

milled or stamped?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks "Templar"

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top