Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/6/2005 8:07:55 AM EDT
Found a major deal on 3 Bulgarian waffle magazines that were $15 each. I bought all 3

There was a box of mags on the dealer's table - all w/o individual prices but w/ a sign that ID'ed some of the various types of mags and all said: "$15". The 3 I had my eye on were the hard to find 5.56mm cirle 10s, all in black color.  Heck, at that price, I bought all 3 & asked for more!

Later, I went back w/a friend & decided to dig through the same bin in case there were more or he had put more out; when I asked the other guy working the table, he kurtly informed me that the mags I bought were supposed to sell for $30 each & he did not seem at all happy with the situation.

Even though he was clearly pissed off, we still gave him our business and bought some other magazines from him (a Norinco 30 round 7.62 that had "China" on the floorplate and 2 H&K for the AR-15) but I half expected him not to sell them to us or try to charge extra to make up for his buddy's earlier mistake. I guess I feel like its always been "buyer beware" in this life - but shouldn't the same apply to sellers? Anyway, when are more 5.56mm mags going to get here? I checked K-Var (though their prices usually suck).

Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
$15 badass, finders keepers ...
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#3]
You did great, I found a Russian Bakelite 7.62 once with a stash of E.German 5.45 mags. like a dumb a$$ I said is this mag priced at $15 too?
Never will I do that again, still I paid $35 for it then and its worth alot more now.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You did great, I found a Russian Bakelite 7.62 once with a stash of E.German 5.45 mags. like a dumb a$$ I said is this mag priced at $15 too?
Never will I do that again, still I paid $35 for it then and its worth alot more now.

damn your a lucky man..
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#5]
You are saying the seller made a mistake they should sell them for $ 30.00.K-VAR had them for $19.99 .I don't think their price sucks.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree.  K-VAR is very cool!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I have about fifteen of those Code 10 5.56 Waffle Mags. Bought them a while back and glad I did now that K-Var quit stocking them.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top