Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:01:24 AM EDT
I have SLR95 that I bought new.  It has been updated with a global trades FCG, Arsenal USA sythetic stock, set the Arsenal USA gas piston (pinned and refinished.)  The lower tang was installed and it was refinished in a baked on finish.   It has  the original parts and accessories but no box or manual (at least that I have been able to find) I am planning on selling it and hope someone could give me  a ball park figure of what a fair asking price would be.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have SLR95 that I bought new.  Good, today a new unfired SLR 95 SELLS (vs. asks for) $475-525.
It has been updated with a global trades FCG (adds no value in my opinion),
Arsenal USA sythetic stock, (May add a little value to someone that doesn't like the thumbhole stock althought the original slr95 thumbhole is one of the few that is very comfortable)
Set the Arsenal USA gas piston (pinned and refinished.)  Decreases value - changed from a pure Bulgarian to a USA Clone.  

The lower tang was installed and it was refinished in a baked on finish.  No effect on value

It has  the original parts and accessories but no box or manual (at least that I have been able to find).  Subtract $50 for now box or $100 is the weapon has been fired.
I am planning on selling it and hope someone could give me  a ball park figure of what a fair asking price would be.  Thanks

I figure that gun will SELL for about $450.   You can start out like eveyone else asking $600  and then after about two months (it won't sell) drop the price to $500.

I know that weapon pretty darn well.  A new unfired one in the original configuration is Very desireable.  Remember how so many people used to complainh about the ugly pistol stock.  NOW, today, many folks like that stock and want the SLR 95 orginal.

Good luck with your sale.    
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info, I didn't want to put it up at some crazy price, but didn't want to go too low either.    I am glad I kept the original parts.  I just wish I knew where the box and manual were. Oh well.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I, too, have an SLR in original condition.  That thumbhole stock is very comfortable.  In a lot of people's minds, all thumbholes were a negative feature.  Not so with the Bulgarian model.

For comparison purposes, look at prices of Arsenal, Inc.'s SAM-7 and SLR101 models.  I think you might get about $500 for your converted 95.  Good luck.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top