Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/18/2005 3:43:46 PM EDT
Could someone give me a general idea how much I can expect to get for a very lightly used (used enough to make sure it is reliable, about 100-200 rds) SSR-56 with a FEG receiver and blonde furniture?

I've also got six or eight what I think are Polish polymer 30rd magazines.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, I would expect it to bring $450-500.

Why is that unfortunate?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Unfortunately, I would expect it to bring $450-500.

Why is that unfortunate?

Because I expect that he paid a good bit more than that and that the FEG recs don't usually bring an increase in the sale price (which they warrant).

I just returned from a dealer here in NH which just took one in. It was built on a hungarian receiver as well. They paid $375 and offered it to me for $425. The rifle was nice other than the fact the rivets in the trunion were not flush with the receiver, there was a gap underneath them. Do you know if they are using Poly Tech barrels on these? What do they use for a trunion? The trunion for the poly barrel would be correct for armory's 1.6mm receiver but I was unsure what they did on these?? Is this a desirable rifle? I have heard Armory's work is sometimes lousy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#6]
sad thang is its probably worth more as parts than a rifle
a feg went for 4 bill not to long ago
would make a great rec for a queen
but the feg wont really bring more cash in a built rifle  
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top