Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2005 4:29:43 AM EDT
I'm trying to decide between an SLR-105A1 and SA M-5 for my next rifle purchase. I would be leaning towards the SA M-5 if 30rd mag prices and availability were the same as the AK-74 mags. Has the situation gotten better yet or not?
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 4:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
K-VAR currently just sent me email on a limited supply of Bulgarian double circle 10 TM in the 5.56 mm caliber. 30 round mags in new condition in clear and green color synthetic. 24.95ea.

I know these mags are vary elusive these days and knowing this i went ahead and ordered a dozen of the clear varient magizines for a SAM-5 that i may special order in July.

Last time i saw these mags being sold in any grate quanity was in late 2001 by a mag supplier called Progressive. Progressive had these mags for under 20.00 bucks and they sold like hot cakes.

These guys broke the price bubble on Bulgarian waffle and AK74 mags and ended the AK magizine monopoly Kvar enjoyed for many years. As i recall some buyers were using these mags with the SAR-3 and were having major mating and locking issues with these mags, operational use for the SAM-5 is excellent and fits as designed. Good to go...    
Link Posted: 5/7/2005 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My order of The Bulgarian SAM-5 clear mags arrived few days ago and after a good hand inspecion of these mags and made well and really nice. The color of the mag body is a combination clear with a hint of of dark shade color. Really attractive and should provide a good nuetral color for black or green furniture on the SAM-5.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
KVAR is sold out on the clear mags now .

Glad I ordered a bakers dozen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
sam5 gets my vote the milled rec will hold value more
and well lets face it i have a soft spot for them  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#6]
$19.99 for black ones at K-VAR whenI checked today.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top