Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2003 2:25:25 PM EDT
Just picked up my new SA-M7S today.  Was gonna go with a SAR-1 but Templar talked me into buying the SA-M7S and I couldn't be happier.  I haven't shot it yet but I'm gonna head to the range tomorrow and test it out!  For now, wiping all my drool off it is a full time job and everytime I put it back in the case, I feel the need to pull it back out again and stare some more.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh heh heh.....welcome to the Darkside young Jedi......heh heh heh......

Seriously, I know you'll be much happier with the SA-M7S.....great rifles.

Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of great info here!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I didn't get much time on the rifle section of the range due to it being really busy on account of the weather, but I did manage to unload about 100 rounds down range getting about 2-3" groups with winchester ammo.  My friend was skeptical about the accuracy of my "evil assault weapon" until he picked it up and landed a few in the bullseye.  Needless to say, he left a believer.  Power to the AK's!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quite the "facilitator" that Templar...

BTW - I have a SAM7S as well...as well as several other Templar facilitated firearms...
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top