Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/8/2003 6:33:35 AM EDT
I am putting together two Buly kits from K-Var.  I just want to double check my parts count.

OOW stamped receiver = 1 part
RSA trigger group = 3 parts
USA made pistol grip = 1 part
USA made butt stock = 1 part.

= 6 parts.  

Due to the muzzle break, do I need to add a new gas piston as well?  Where would I pick one of these up if so.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
The list you show gives you a total of 6 U.S. parts as required to use the muzzle break. Just remember to have the break permently attached and remove the tabs on the bayonet lugs. You should be good to go. Some things you will find out on the assembly as you go, get a good game plan from this site and links to others. If you are not sure on somethig ask this site is a great resource, it has been a god send for me.
Best of luck on the kits.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I thought it was 6 for this set up, but wanted to be sure.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top