Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/3/2003 5:39:24 PM EDT
"Arsenal USA brand US-made all-milled semi-auto trigger set. Milled from billets, then hardened. Includes double-hook trigger, hammer, and AK-47-pattern disconnector. Note: This set is produced from the drawings of Ivan Kolev, former Chief Designer for the Arsenal Co. Kazanlak factory. ..."  $49.99

I had ordered a US Gas Piston from them for a Project, well, I also needed a US FCG Set. So I decided to try this out and take out the Single Redstar Arms Single Hook FCG out of my Bulg. SLR and trade this with it as the receiver already has notch for the 2nd Hook. I am going to use the RedSTar FCG for the new project on a receiver with single hook notch.

The fit and Operation is very good, the Trigger is smooth, no drag and needs no sanding or filing. The finish and workmanship is of very high quality with the look of Original internals like original Bulg.  I took the gun to the range today and it work Flawlessly.

For those who do not want adjustable FCG, this is a good alternative.  I am pleased. It's well worth the extra Dollars verses FSE FCG.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
 Sounds good.  Is it the two stage pull?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes two stage - First stage without being Gritty and then the tightning and a smooth crisp Snap when you press the trigger to fire.  My FSE US trigger replacement had a long creep full with Gritty feel, very disapointing... This one is just like the Original SLR factory, very smooth operating.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top