Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/13/2009 3:33:39 PM EDT
Just picked up an Arsenal SLR-107FR and am interested in swapping a few things around on it.  Does anyone know what US made parts are used on the guns as they come from Arsenal?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
piston, FCG, front and rear stock, and possibly the muzzle break.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine had the trigger group (3) and stocks including the pistol group (3) for a total of 6.

BSW
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
how old is yours BSW? Mine has an Arsenal gas piston in it also
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mine had the trigger group (3) and stocks including the pistol group (3) for a total of 6.

BSW

Mine is one of the pre test target rifles from when they 1st came out. AB 47 10XX serial number. BSW
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe that's why. Mine is a BA 47 serial
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#6]
My FR uses FCG (3) and furniture (3), it didn't come with a test target. Serial number is AD 47 XXXX

My CR is the same (bought a year before). Serial number is BA 47 XXXX

Manual does say US parts may vary rifle to rifle...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting, sounds like it may vary slightly by rifle, or at least batch or production time frame.  I haven't actually picked mine up yet , so I'll have to take it all apart and check when I get it.

Thanks for the info ya'll.  

ETA:  Rifle is down at my dealer's waiting on me.  I just haven't felt like braving the hour drive down I-95 yet to go get it.  
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top