Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/4/2008 6:15:17 PM EDT
The guy had 3 for $20 a pop.... I have about 40 AK74 mags (circle 10/21, bakelite, polish metal, Izmash) but have no brown Bulgy mags.... Shit!!  

I didnt realize how good a price that was until i just researched it....
Link Posted: 10/4/2008 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The going rate on the plain fugly Brown Bulgy 74 mag is around $20-$25, so it really wasn't a super smokin deal.....just reasonable. Some of the other colors like Fire Brick might be worth a bit more. But yeah, due to 74 mag scarcity, you should have picked them up.

AK-74 mags
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have 2 Black Bulgarian Circle 10 AK-74 magazines with the number 2 on the reverse side and they are in excellent to new condition, I'll trade you for 2 brown Bulgarians AK-74 Magazines that I have. I'm not sure if they are circle 10 or 21/25, but they are in excellent condition... I would have to find them to confirm this info.

I do remember them having inked(?) exceptance marking, but thats it.

If interested, email me at: [email protected]

Thanks and take care!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks but I want rather my circle 10s over brown mags....
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Black Bulgarian Circle 10 AK-74 magazines with the number 2 on the reverse side

Pardon my intrusion, but what is the significance of the 2 on the reverse side?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]
just a mold number
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top